Yes, friend, it was a silent night and it was an oh so Holy night. I wish you a very Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. As we light the Christ Candle today on this special day, the eve of Jesus birth.
Let’s take a quick look at how Luke told the story in Luke 2:11-12, Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
The Savior, the Light of the World, came so humbly to save us from our sins, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16)
I will leave you today with five Bible Verses to Celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus The Light of the World.
- John 9:5: “While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.”
- Luke 2:32: “A light of revelation to the Gentiles, And the glory of Your people Israel.”
- John 1:4: “In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:6: “For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.”
- Psalm 27:1: “The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid?”
Merry Christmas! I wish you hope, joy, love, and light this Christmas.
Hope to see you back here at Living Joy Today.com in January! I am looking forward to sharing God’s Word with you in the New Year.
Look Up, Let Go, Live Joy!